About Product: Zed Plant
The jade plant is an enormously popular succulent houseplant with beefy, oval-shaped leaves. Sometimes called the money plant or dollar plant, these plants were once thought to bring good luck to their owners so were often given as house-warming gifts. With their thick, woody stems and oval-shaped leaves, jade plants have a miniature, tree-like appearance that makes them very appealing for use as decorative houseplants.
Plant type: Indoor and shading place
Pot size: 5 to 10-inch pot is required for good growth of the plant.
Care and guide: Read more...
- Jade plant is best for table top plants and gifting purpose
- In Feng Shui, it’s a symbol of good luck and consistency because it’s an evergreen plant.
- Jade Plant Improves Indoor Air Quality
- It’s a perfect plant for both your home and office.
- Keeping it close to the cash register or box is also a good idea.
- Best indoor plant for houses, offices, or restaurants.
- This plant makes pollution-free and performs air purifiers.\
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.