Flower Bulbs Germination Guide
HOW TO PLANTING FLOWER BULBS
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 8 to 10 inches before applying Bulbs, Or fill the prepared soil in the direct pot and plant the bulb in it.
- Use 5% cocopeat / 30% vermicompost / 40% soil/ 25% sand of good germination.
- And mix well. Bulbs should be placed at least 5 to 8 inches deep.
- Keep in mind while applying bulbs – the larger the size of the bulb, the deeper the hole and set the bulb in it.
- When the bulbs plant becomes slightly bigger, then they can add more soil.
- Keep in mind that the pointed end of the bulbs should be towards the top. And then take some soil and cover the bulb.
- All bulbs will grow in a few days.
- Immediately after applying the bulbs, a little water is required. So that the bulbs set well.
HOW TO CARING FLOWER BULBS
All bulbs require a low of water.
Adding more water causes fungus in the bulbs which causes the bulb to deteriorate and the bulb does not sprout.
Then until the bulb has sprouting, water should be applied 1 time in 1 week in the bulbs.
After that you can add water 2 to 3 times a week. (According to your pot or planter, no plants should be watered until the soil is completely dry.)
And after plants are 4 to 5 inches long, you should put vermicompost every 20 to 25 days on 50 to 100 grams per square foot.
When the flowering time comes to the plants, you should use fertilizer (NPK) once a month, which leads to a good growth of the flowers.