White pothos plant Generally edging itself to about six to 10 feet. Its leaves are bright and waxy with a noticeable pointed heart shape and are often green or variegated in white, and green. Also called devil's ivy, pothos can be grown in a hanging basket or as a potted plant on a desk.
- One healthy money plant with nursery pot black or red
- Plant height 5 to 10 inches
- One user plants guide manual
- Plant T tag
Plant type: Indoor plants
Pot size: 8 to 10-inch pot is required for good growth of the plant.
Care and guide: Read more....
- White pothos plants are the best for hanging baskets in pots, living room, or office
- This plant gives 24x7 oxygen and is an air purifying
- Low light-loving plants and easy to maintain.
- Its leaves are bright and waxy with a noticeable pointed heart shape and are often green or variegated in white, and green.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants,