Wedelia is a mat-forming perennial herb with rounded stems. Leaves are fleshy, usually 2 to 4 inches long and 1 to 5 inches wide, with irregularly toothed margins. Flowers are solitary, one inch in diameter, and yellow-orange in color. New plants arise from nodes that root at the soil surface.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 5 to 10 Inches.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Flowering Season: All Season.
- Flower Colors: Yellow.
- Fragrance: No.
- Reachable Plant Height: 1 to 3 feet.
- Plant Type:
- Caring: Avoid overly damp soils, which can cause leaf drop and encourage disease. Allow the top inch of soil to dry out before watering again.
- Soil Type: Although the plant requires well-drained fertile soil, it can grow in poor soil as well.
Common Name: Singapore daisy, creeping-oxeye, trailing daisy, and wedelia, Sphagneticola trilobata, Bay Biscayne creeping-oxeye.
Scientific Name: Sphagneticola trilobata.
- Sunlight Morning sunlight of 3 – 4 hours a day is ideal for flowering and plants grow well in bright light for rest of the day.
- Climate: 10 to 35 degrees.
- Watering: The soil should be kept moist at all times but not soggy.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: When the plant is at the flowering stage NPK fertilizer should be used which brings more flowering.
- The pot Read More...
Avoid overly damp soils, which can cause leaf drop and encourage disease. Allow the top of the soil to dry out before watering again. But standing water is harmful to this plant growth.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
SHOP MORE.Click on this link- Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.