The Vinca Evergreen is a popular flower plant. It is a hybrid variety that starts producing flowers from small heights. This plant keeps flowering for a long time. And the size of the flower is quite large, and the plant is completely filled with flowers. This plant grows very easily in any pot, bed and planter, and gives a very good look. This plant has grown from 2 to 3 feet. This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in the flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 liters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers, and blissful growth in the plant.
- This Vinca is a hybrid variety that starts producing flowers from small heights.
- The size of the flower is quite large, and the plant is completely filled with flowers.
- This plant grows easily for a long time in any pot larger than 10 inches.
- This plant is perfect for your home garden and beds.
- This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
- Plant Height Approx. 8 To 12 Inch.
- One Vinca White Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot /Red 4/5 Inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 To 8 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.