About Product: Urea Fertilizer
Urea, also known as carbamide, Urea fertilizer provides nitrogen, which promotes green leafy growth that not only makes your garden look lush but is also important for photosynthesis. Therefore it is mainly used for blooming and to increase plant height.
Net Weight :
- Instrumental in quick & effective bloom in crops.
- it's primarily used for bloom growth.
- It promotes the healthy growth of the plant.
- Urea is used to increase the height of the plant.
- Urea fertilizer provides nitrogen, which promotes green leafy growth.
- Can be used For all types of Plants, Soil & Crops, flowers, fruits, & Vegetables
- The spray should be done every 30 to 40 days.
- 12-inch pot – 1/2 teaspoon.
- 16-inch pot – 1 teaspoon.
- 20-inch pot – 2 teaspoons.
- 24-inch pot – 3 teaspoons.
- In the garden, you should spray 4 teaspoons Dissolved of calcium in 5 liters of water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.