About Curcuma Pink
Curcuma is a stately and elegant summer-blooming flower that's a lot easier to grow than it looks! This heat-loving, the long-blooming tropical plant produces gorgeous spires of pink, purple, or white flowers all summer long. Curcuma makes an outstanding addition to garden beds and borders, as well as container gardens.
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 8 to 10 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% cocopite / 20% vermicompost / 30% soil / 20% sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 5 to 6 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
™ is providing seasonal flower bulbs, we have a collection of flowering bulbs of the Winter Season
, Summer Season
, and Rainy Season
. We sell flower bulbs for all seasons in India. We have a huge collection of seasonal bulbs with high-quality imported bulbs. Winter & summer bulbs like Football Lily
, Amaryllis Lily
, Calla Lilly, Caladium
, Gladiolus, Freesia
, Sparex, Nargis
, Ixia, Tulip, Hyacinth, Daffodil, lily bulbs, Iris, Oxalis, Muscari, Allium, Lilium Asiatic, and Oriental Flower
Seeds, Vegetable Seeds
, Herb Seeds