Lycoris Radiata, known as the red spider lily, hell flower, red magic lily, or equinox flower, is a plant in the amaryllis family, Amaryllidaceae, subfamily Amaryllidaceae. Lycoris Radiata is a bulbous perennial. It normally flowers before the leaves fully appear on stems 30–70 centimeters (12–24 in) tall. The leaves are parallel-sided, 0.5–1 centimeter (0.20–0.39 in) wide with a paler central stripe. The red flowers are arranged in umbels.
- Udanta Seeds® Summer flower bulbs
- Pack of 10 bulbs
- Germination Rate - 20 to 25 Days
- Lycoris is very famous for his unique flower shape
- If you face any kind of issue related to the product you can call us anytime
Planting process of Lycoris Lily
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 10 to 12 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopeat / 20% Vermicompost / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs are at least 5 to 6 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.