About Flower Bulbs
Gloxinias are native to Brazil and are now widely cultivated as garden and house plants. They grow 15 to 30 cm (6 to 12 inches) in height and produce large, tubular, or bell-shaped flowers surrounded by attractive foliage of a soft, velvety texture.
Feature Of Gloxonia Single
- Gloriosa red creeper flower bulbs are the best quality.
- Easy to germinate and suitable for any pots and home garden.
- Gloriosa creeper plant is a perennial flowering plant.
- 5 bulbs should be put in a 12-inch pot.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 15-20 days.
- Try this Pack and discover how great these flowers are.
- Gloriosa growing temperature (15°C – 30°C) Should be up to.
- Enjoy this year's Gloriosa flower bulbs in your garden.
- Get 100% freshly imported and unique varieties of bulbs.
- Best qualities fresh flower bulb with 100% customer satisfaction result.
- Before planting the bulbs read how to grow and the germination process.
- Plantogallery gave u 24×7 support and after-sale services.
- For any queries message us in the chat box given below. we have more collections of flower bulbs go into the search box and type flower bulbs.
Planting process Of Gloriosa Superba
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 5 to 7 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopeat / 20% Vermicompost / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs are at least 3 to 4 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.