Buy Calla lily exotic imported variety by Original Product only on Live Green. Red Alert Calla Lily Bulbs or Zantedeschia Bulb are red color calla lily red flower create a flurry of colorful excitement in the garden. Alluring, dark-green foliage speckled with white. Red Alert is a star in a patio and container. Exceptionally showy blooms are popular as cut flowers in flower arrangements and bouquets. The Calla lily flower is one of the longest-lasting. In warm areas, calla lilies grow well in full sun or partial shade. In cooler areas, they grow best in full sun. Calla lily bulbs should be planted 2 to 4” deep and about 6” apart.
Planting process of Calla Lily
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 10 to 12 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopeat / 20% Vermicompost / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 5 to 6 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.