About Calla Lily Yellow
White calla lilies symbolize purity and innocence. Pink calla lilies symbolize appreciation and admiration. Purple calla lilies symbolize charm and passion. Yellow calla lilies symbolize gratitude Yellow leaves are a sign of problems in the roots of the plant, for a number of different reasons. Calla Lilies are one of the few houseplants that thrive in wet, even soggy, potting mix. To maintain a constant supply of moisture, keep the saucer filled with water. Bloom usually shows between 8 and 10 weeks after potting, depending on the amount of sunlight the plant receives.
Bulbs Planting Process Of Calla Lily Flower Plant
Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 8 to 10 inches before applying Bulbs. Use 20% Cocopeat / 30% Vermicompost / 40% Soil / 10% Sand of good germination. And mix well. Bulbs should be placed at least 3 to 4 inches deep. Keep in mind while applying bulbs – the larger the size of the bulb, the deeper the hole and set the bulb in it. When the bulbs plant becomes slightly bigger, then they can add more soil. Keep in mind that the pointed end of the bulbs should be towards the top. And then take some soil and cover the bulb. Surrey bulbs will grow in a few days. Immediately after applying the bulbs, a little water is required. So that the bulbs are set well.
Plants Caring Tips of Calla Lily
All bulbs require a low of water. Adding more water causes fungus in the bulbs, which causes the bulb to deteriorate and the bulb does not to sprout. Then until the bulb has sprouted, water should be applied 1 time in 1 week in the bulbs. After that, you can add water 2 to 3 times a week. (According to your pot or planter, no plants should be watered until the soil is completely dry.) And plants are 4 to 5 inches long, you should put vermicompost every 20 to 25 days on 50 to 100 grams per square foot. When the flowering time comes to the plants, you should use fertilizer (NPK) once a month, which leads to good growth of the flowers.
Special Features Of Calla Lily Flower Plant
- Easy to grow any gardening pots, planter, and balcony border.
- 2-3 bulbs should be put in a 12 to 14-inch pot.
- Blooming time – Bloom usually shows between 8 and 10 weeks after potting, depending on the amount of sunlight the plant receives.
- Calla lily growing temperature (15°C – 35°C) Should be up to.
- Calla lily plant height approx. 15 to 20 inches.
- Soil and care – normal soil, with no special care.
- Suitable: Full sun/Shading loving.
Calla Lily Imported Bulbs Big
- Calla lily ‘Odessa’ is a charming tuberous perennial boasting attractive cascades of extra-large, 2-5 in. across (5-12 cm), fully double, Black flowers with bright petal edges.
- The package contains 1 bulb.
- Fresh bulbs are of high quality.
- Flowering: 55 to 60 days after sowing.
- Plant height approx.: 15 to 20 inches.
- Note: The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.