- One sweet heart leaf plant
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx.1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Feature of sweet heart leaf Plant
- Reachable Plant Height: 6 to 10 feet (4 to 20 inches)
- Pot Requirement: 10 to 12 inches.
- Plant Type: Indoor & Outdoor Plant.
- Caring: Easy to care for addition to your summer garden.
- Soil Type: The soil should be soft and well-drained and rich in essential
- Start planting when the temperature is stable. Use a small pot for one leaf. Re-pot when a plant grows drastically. Take care of roots while planting. Keep a safe distance between two plants as they should not collide with each other.
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
- The pot should be changed only Read More.
The Hoya Kerri is such a sweetheart of a plant that it has multiple common names. You may know it as Sweetheart Hoya, Hoya Hearts, Valentine Hoya, Heart-Shaped Hoya, Wax Heart Plant, Love Heart Plant or Lucky Hearts Plant. Wow, that’s a lot of names for 1 plant! This succulent vine is a beauty and I want to share with you what I’ve learned about caring for and growing a Sweetheart Hoya as a houseplant.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.