The Orchidaceous are a diverse and widespread family of flowering plants, with blooms that are often colorful and fragrant, commonly known as the orchid family. Along with the Asteraceae, they are one of the two largest families of flowering plants. Keep this plant slightly root-bound to force more flowers, provide it with partial. Orchid Flowering Houseplants.
Bulbs Planting Process
Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 8 to 10 inches before applying Bulbs. Use 20% cocopeat / 30% vermicompost / 40% soil/ 10% sand of good germination. And mix well. Bulbs should be placed at least 3 to 4 inches deep. Keep in mind while applying bulbs – the larger the size of the bulb, the deeper the hole and set the bulb in it. When the bulbs plant becomes slightly bigger, then they can add more soil. Keep in mind that the pointed end of the bulbs should be towards the top. And then take some soil and cover the bulb. Surrey bulbs will grow in a few days. Immediately after applying the bulbs, a little water is required. So that the bulbs set well.
All bulbs require a low of water. Adding more water causes fungus in the bulbs, which causes the bulb to deteriorate and the bulb does not to sprout. Then until the bulb has sprouted, water should be applied 1 time in 1 week in the bulbs. After that, you can add water 2 to 3 times a week. (According to your pot or planter, no plants should be watered until the soil is completely dry.) And plants are 4 to 5 inches long, you should put vermicompost every 20 to 25 days on 50 to 100 grams per square foot. When the flowering time comes to the plants, you should use fertilizer (NPK) once a month, which leads to good growth of the flowers.
- Flowering: 42 to 70 days after sowing.
- Plant height approx. 10 to 12 inches.
- Suitable: Fully sun/shaded area.
- Bulbs growing temperature (16 - 25°C) Should be up to.
- They are easy to grow and will produce colorful foliage and flowers that will add a unique and exotic impression to your displays.
- Soil and care – normal soil, with no special care.
- Easy to grow any gardening pots, planter, hanging basket, balcony border and any place.
- Enjoy this year orchid all flower bulbs in your garden.