- Pack of one healthy plant
- Pot size 4 to 5-inch nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Gifting ribbon one
- Plant T tag one
- Plants caring guide inside
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 7 to 20 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering 2-3 times a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer in one month 2gm par liters of water
Cissus quadrangularis makes an ideal windowsill plant that thrives under dry conditions and periods of neglect. Its 3” long, segmented, square-shaped stems have tendrils that reach out and climb with seasonal small leaves that appear at the nodes of the new growth. Easy-to-grow, it is said to have healing properties and has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as a remedy for bone and joint health.
|Sun Requirement||Partial Sun|
|Minimum Temperature Indoors||60|
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.