- One sub burst Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 to 12 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Soil: Use a quality soil rich in and other nutrients.
- Temperature: Maintain an optimal climate of 65 degrees.
- Watering: Keep the soil evenly moist while your plant is blooming, misting it frequently.
- Light: Place the cactus in an east-facing window for moderate light and some direct sun.
- Fertilization: Apply a high-potassium fertilizer every two weeks once buds form.
- Transplantation: Repot your cactus each year after flowering.
Sunburst’ is a branching, variegated succulent. Its leaves are white and green, with pink edges that turn red in full sun. Watch for white flowers in the summer. It is monocarpic, meaning that after it flowers, the main plant will die.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Typical water needs for a succulent
- Plant grows up to 18″ (46 cm) tall
Plant grows up to 24″ (61 cm) wide
- Zone 10a (Minimum 30° F | -1.1° C)
- Not cold hardy
- Propagation by stem cuttings
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals
- Summer Dormant
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 liters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.