- One stone whale's tongue agave succulent plant
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx.1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Typical water needs for a succulent
- Plant grows up to 6″ (15 cm) tall
Plant grows up to 8″ (21 cm) wide
- Zone 9a (Minimum 20° F | -6.7° C)
- Not cold hardy
- Propagation by cuttings, leaves, offsets
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals
- Winter Dormant
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
- The pot should be changed only Read More.
Agave ovatifolia, also known as whale’s tongue agave, is an evergreen perennial succulent that is known for its super-thick rosette of powder blue and gray leaves – a unique color combo! The plant belongs to the family of Asparagaceae and is a beautiful succulent for adding texture to coastal, city, and xeriscape gardens. Native to North-eastern Mexico, Agave ovatifolia was introduced into cultivation by the esteemed nurseryman, Lynn Lowrey, from Texas in the mid-1980s. The plant is hardy and surprisingly withstands extreme winter. Its blue leaves will definitely add a wonderful tone to your garden. Head on out to the nursery, grab an Agave ovatifolia whale’s tongue, and let’s learn to care for this beautiful blue plant.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.