- One Silver shamrock plant
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx.1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Typical water needs for a succulent
- Plant grows up to 6″ (15 cm) tall
Plant grows up to 8″ (21 cm) wide
- Zone 9a (Minimum 20° F | -6.7° C)
- Not cold hardy
- Propagation by cuttings, leaves, offsets
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals
- Winter Dormant
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
- The pot should be changed only Read More.
Also known as Pink Carpet Oxalis, the Silver Shamrock a very hardy, bulb type plant with beautifully pleated, silvery-blue foliage that forms a very neat, slow spreading clump standing about 3" tall. From late spring into summer, Silver Shamrocks produce a continuous show of 1½",
pink or white flowers with violet-pink tips and cranberry centers.
Silver Shamrocks make excellent ground covers or rock garden plants, and grow well in containers.
Growing Requirements for Silver Shamrock Plants
Silver Shamrocks are hardy in USDA zones 4-10.
They grow and bloom best in full sun, but will tolerate partial shade as well.
Oxalis requires very well drained soil, but otherwise they are not overly fussy about soil fertility.
Water regularly and thoroughly while growing, but these plants prefer to be dry during winter.
Silver Shamrocks are susceptible to rot in the winter in areas where the ground doesn't freeze in the winter, so near perfect drainage is even more important in these areas.
Provide protection from slugs and snails.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.