- Pack of one healthy plant
- Pot size 4 to 5-inch nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Gifting ribbon one
- Plant T tag one
- Plants caring guide inside
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 7 to 20 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering 2-3 times a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer in one month 2gm par liters of water
Anacampseros rufescens (aka sand rose) is a small succulent from South Africa. Its slowly creeping stems cluster freely to form mats, becoming a small area ground-cover in time, each rosette about 4″ tall and wide. It also makes an excellent potted windowsill plant. Single flowers arise on 3″ to 4” stems above the leaves and are pink to rose-purple, 3/4″ wide, and resemble flattened Portulaca flowers; they open in late afternoon, closing every night. A. rufescens grows best with full sun to partial shade and ample airflow, with a well-drained soil mix.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.