- One roseum succulent plant
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx.1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Typical water needs for a succulent
- Plant grows up to 6″ (15 cm) tall
Plant grows up to 8″ (21 cm) wide
- Zone 9a (Minimum 20° F | -6.7° C)
- Not cold hardy
- Propagation by cuttings, leaves, offsets
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals
- Winter Dormant
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
- The pot should be changed only Read More.
The roseum plant is a low-growing succulent that only gets to be about four to six inches tall. It is a fast grower that works great in containers or planters on a windowsill. In the summer, the roseum develops clusters of light-pink star flowers that can add a pop of color to your home decor. It can also add texture to a floral arrangement. This succulent prefers full sun to partial shade, so we recommend placing it on a windowsill that gets a decent amount of light.