- Pack of one healthy plant
- Pot size 4 to 5-inch nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Gifting ribbon one
- Plant T tag one
- Plants caring guide manual
- Reachable plant height: 5 to 10 feet
- Required pot size: 5 to 12 inches
- Type of plants: flowering plant for indoor and shading place
- Flowering: no
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 7 to 20 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering 2-3 times a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer in one month 2gm par liters of water
Lace Aloe may be small in size, but it is one of the strongest aloe plants. Also known as torch plant, this plant is resilient and easy to grow in almost all types of weather and growing conditions.
The leaves of this plant are triangular and are covered with white spikes and fine cilia, which are a common identifier of the Asphodelaceae plant family. The torch plant can grow up to 16-18″ inches (40-45cm). Its branches are covered with peach-colored flowers in the summer, which helps attract bees.The Lace Aloe plant is hardier than other plants in its genus, but it cannot survive in extremely cold weather. It is best to remove this plant from your garden and keep it inside during the winter season. However, keep it near a window so it can get the sunlight it needs to thrive. During the summer, it is vital to expose it to a lot of sunlight since this plant loves warmth. It will grow flowers in autumn and summer, not spring.
|Lace aloe, guinea-fowl aloe, torch plant
|Aristaloe aristata (formerly Aloe aristata)
|Height & Spread:
|6-9″ tall and 1-2′ wide
|Full sun to partial shade
|Pests & Diseases:
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.