- Pack of one healthy plant
- Pot size 4 to 5-inch nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Gifting ribbon one
- Plant T tag one
- Plants caring guide manual
- Reachable plant height: 5 to 10 feet
- Required pot size: 5 to 12 inches
- Type of plants: flowering plant for indoor and shading place
- Flowering: no
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 7 to 20 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering 2-3 times a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer in one month 2gm par liters of water
This plant comes in a 3.5 inch pot. You will receive a very similar plant to the one in the picture. It may or may not be blooming at the time of your purchase. The plant is shipped in its pot to prevent any damage to the roots).
This is a really a great hybrid creation. it has is a gorgeous light green leaves full with textured yellow dots and a red pink margin with soft and vibrant red thorns and accents. This plant is a perfect decorative piece for inside and out. It creates reddish/pink flowers during the fall. Protect from frost and water thoroughly when soil is completely dry.
|Blooming Season||Early winter|
|Common Name||Aloe barbadensis miller|
|Scientific Name||Aloe hybrid|
|Sun Exposure||Full sun|
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.