Subtropical evergreen perennial vine, climbing by tendrils. Grape Ivy is a favorite indoor houseplant that does well in a hanging basket or a trellis. Allow this plant to dry out between waterings and fertilize 4 times a year during the growing season. Dark green leaves mean there's an adequate fertilizer level.
- This plant gives 24x7 oxygen and is an air purifying.
- Plant produces upwards and roots, which floods its beauty.
- These plants grow up to 4 to 6 feet in height.
- Loving light plants and low maintenance.
- Philodendron Xanadu best for indoor home garden and decoration
Plant type: Indoor and shading place
Pot size: 6to 12-inch pot is required for the good growth of the plant.
Care and guide: Read more...
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants,
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.