- Pack of one plant
- Pot includes 4 to 5-inch black or red nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Plant gifting ribbon
- One plant tag
- Plants caring and guide book
- bonsai plant best for home and office.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- It is the best landscape plant.
- It does very well grow in sunlight or shade.
- This plant is a great choice for indoor or outdoor.
- Place near a sunny window.
Caring Tips Of bonsai Plant
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 100 to 200 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 liters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care for and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.