ABOUT GLOXONIA flower bulb
Name – Sinningia speciosa
Family – Gesneriaceae
Type – perennial, indoor plant
Height – 8 to 12 inches (20 to 30 cm)
Exposure – part sun
Soil – rich enough, soil mix
Foliage – evergreen
Blooming – May to October
- It bodes well to water regularly but not too much.
Also mist the leaves often enough to recreate the proper moisture level.
- At the end of the blooming season (October), slowly reduce watering and stop it completely when the leaves have died.
Let the plant hibernate by placing it in a darker, cooler room (about 50 to 60°F (10 to 15°C).
- Come February/March, start watering again and place your plant in a more luminous, warmer room, 65 to 72°F (18 to 22°C).
- As early as May you can even bring it outdoors, still not in direct sun but all the while maintaining proper light.
This very beautiful perennial, native to Brazil, will grant you an abundant flowering during a large portion of the year.
Caring for it is relatively easy if the guidelines mentioned above are properly followed.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.