- One flaming katy plant
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx.1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Typical water needs for a succulent
- Plant grows up to 6″ (15 cm) tall
Plant grows up to 8″ (21 cm) wide
- Zone 9a (Minimum 20° F | -6.7° C)
- Not cold hardy
- Propagation by cuttings, leaves, offsets
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals
- Winter Dormant
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
- The pot should be changed only Read More.
The flaming katy is a common houseplant that is native to Madagascar. It prefers temperatures from 60 to 85 degrees, and is extremely sensitive to the cold which is why it is best suited for indoors. The flaming katy grows best in clay pots that have holes at the bottom for drainage. They prefer well-lit areas and will produce more buds and flowers when given eight to 10 hours of sun a day. In late autumn and early winter this succulent produces buds with four petals that can be an array of colors from dark reds to golds and whites. It looks great as a table centerpiece or a desk plant.Flaming Katy is one of the few succulents grown just for its blooms. Bright clusters of tiny red, orange, yellow, white, purple or pink flowers last several weeks. Flowers may be single or double.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.