About Eucharis lily
Eucharis Lily (Eucharis x Grandiflora) is a graceful bulb that produces fragrant white flowers similar in shape to daffodils. It is native to South America which explains its other common name – the Amazon lily.
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 10 to 12 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% cocopeat / 20% vermicompost / 30% soil / 20% sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 5 to 6 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Feature Of Eucharis Lily
- Eucharis lily white flower bulbs the best quality.
- Eucharis lily is a perennial flowering plant.
- 5 bulbs should be put in a 12-inch pot.
- Eucharis lily growing temperature (20°c - 35°c) Should be up to.
- They will come up and bloom about 40-50 days after planting and will last for about 15-20 days.
- Easy to germinate and suitable for any pots and home garden.
- You can also use eucharis lily flowers as a cut flower and make a boutique.
- After cutting the flower its doesn’t spoil before 10-15 days.
- Best qualities fresh flower bulb with 100% customer satisfaction result.
- Before planting the bulbs read how to grow and the germination process.
- Plantogallery gave u 24×7 support and after-sale services.
- For any queries message us in the chatbox given below. we have more collections of flower bulbs go in the search box and type flower bulbs.
Gloxinia Tuberous Imported Multi-color Flower Bulbs
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.