- Pack of one plant
- Container Size 4 to 5” nursery pot black or red
- Plant height 10 to 12”
- One ribbon for plant
- Plant name T tag
- Plants Maintenance Guide
What makes it special:
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Popular low maintenance plant.
- Plant for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Best indoor plant with colored attractive leaves.
WHAT TO DO?
- Every plant has different type of light, feed and water requirements.
- Most of the plants like moderate watering, let the couple of inch at surface dry before watering again.
- Some plants require frequent feeding but most, once in a year, feed the plant at beginning of spring.
- Repot the plant every couple of years in slightly bigger container.
WHAT NOT TO DO?
- Avoid frequent watering in winters, it will kill the plant.
- Avoid temperature shocks like taking it suddenly indoors or outdoors.
- Avoid partial watering and use water sprayers to water equally in all directions.
- Avoid repotting plants in large containers, most of the plants likes to be in groups.
- Avoid over fertilizing, quantity depends on NPK ingredients but plants do need not more than a spoon.
COMMON UNDERSTANDINGPlants are living creatures require a little sensitivity towards them, following common instructions are helpful for keeping them happy:
- Dig around the root zone with your fingers to a depth of 2-3' for small plants and water generously when the soil feels dry to the touch.
- Use a balanced fertilizer i.e., 10-10-10, 14-14-14 (Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K)) food with micro-nutrients.
- Be observant of the changes in plant vigor and growth, plants are more susceptible to disease and pests if they are weakened through poor maintenance.
- It is good to make it a practice to inspect plants progress so you can spot systems of disease or insect infestations well in advance of any serious problem.
- Pruning is required at times for plant health and aesthetics, as a general note remove the damaged leaves and branches as soon as those are noticed to avoid infections.
Dieffenbachia Sparkles is a species of genus dieffenbachia categorized under plants family araceae and native to Mexico, the genus was named after Herr Joseph Dieffenbach, head gardener at the Royal Palace Gardens. Dieffenbachia is a wonderful foliage houseplant, it is easy to care, hardy and drought tolerant.
Name: Dieffenbachia Sparkles
Size : 10 – 20 inch approx
Medium : Potting mix
Pot : 10 inch plastic pot
Dieffenbachia prefers medium to bright light, moderately dry soil, indoor air conditioners temperature range of 15–30 °C in home grown conditions and it requires to be watered once in a week. Being one of the hardiest and popular houseplants, it tolerates indoor conditions well and adds tropical elegance to interior decoration.
Dieffenbachia was part of NASA Clean Air Study and found effective in improving indoor air quality by cleaning xylene and toluene. We have tested its varieties by placing them at living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, thick shades at Delhi weather conditions for more than couple of years and it works.
Go ahead and buy it online or by visiting our offline store for more exclusive collections, plant will tolerate ignoring nature and add exotic beauty to the interiors design, improve air quality and help to fight sick building syndrome.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.