- One crown of thorns plant
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx.1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Typical water needs for a succulent
- Plant grows up to 6″ (15 cm) tall
Plant grows up to 8″ (21 cm) wide
- Zone 9a (Minimum 20° F | -6.7° C)
- Not cold hardy
- Propagation by cuttings, leaves, offsets
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals
- Winter Dormant
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
- The pot should be changed only Read More.
Crown of thorns are neglect-tolerant and require little maintenance. However, when caring for crown of thorns plants, it’s essential to wear gloves, as the latex sap from this plant can cause eye and skin irritation. To keep your crown of thorns thriving, see the steps below:
- Keep your environment temperate. Crown of thorns plants grow best indoors at a temperature of 65 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit but can tolerate higher or lower extremes.
- Provide enough sun. Crown of thorns should get full sun for three to four hours every day. Keep your plants in a sunny window where they can receive enough direct sunlight.
- Avoid overwatering. Only water your crown of thorns when the top inch of soil has dried, and ensure there isn’t any water collecting near the roots. You can wait until the top three inches of the soil have dried before watering in the winter months.
- Fertilize. Use a liquid fertilizer every few weeks during fall, spring, and summer. When the plant is more dormant in the winter, you can dilute the fertilizer and use it less often.
Monitor for pests or fungal diseases. Crown of thorns plants are susceptible to mealybugs, spider mites, and leaf-spotting diseases. You can avoid plant diseases by limiting watering and prevent the emergence of pests by pruning away old or damaged branches that can provide hiding places for destructive insects. Always prune the stem at its origin point to encourage healthy, new growth
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.