- One healthy Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 to 12 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Soil: Use a quality soil rich in humus and other nutrients.
- Temperature: Maintain an optimal climate of 65 degrees.
- Watering: Keep the soil evenly moist while your plant is blooming, misting it frequently.
- Light: Place the cactus in an east-facing window for moderate light and some direct sun.
- Fertilization: Apply a high-potassium fertilizer every two weeks once buds form.
- Transplantation: Repot your cactus each year after flowering.
Propeller plant is tender succulent that has impressively shaped leaves and a spectacular red flower that lasts for weeks. These growing tips for crassula falcata will make sure your plant performs to its best.
Crassula is a genus of succulents that are often seen at garden centers in many different shapes. They are grown as stand alone plants or in dish gardens of mixed succulents.
If you are looking for a plant which is great for those with a brown thumb, succulents are a good choice for you.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Click on this link - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.