- Pack of one healthy plant
- Pot size 4 to 5-inch nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Gifting ribbon one
- Plant T tag one
- Plants caring guide inside
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 7 to 20 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering 2-3 times a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer in one month 2gm par liters of water
Cotyledon is also commonly known as ‘Happy Young Lady’. As the plant matures you will notice that it is able to reach 60 cm (24″) tall. When looking at the plant you will notice that the leaves are pale green with red edges around the tip. When the plant flowers it is known to produce orange to salmon pink flowers from Summer.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.