- One common glasswort Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx.1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Feature of common glasswort Plant
- Reachable Plant Height: 6 to 10 feet (4 to 20 inches)
- Pot Requirement: 10 to 12 inches.
- Plant Type: Indoor & Outdoor Plant.
- Caring: Easy to care for addition to your summer garden.
- Soil Type: The soil should be soft and well-drained and rich in essential
- Glasswort has bright green stem during the spring and summer and bright red stem during the autumn
- Soda ash, obtained from the ash of glasswort, was used for the manufacture of glass in the past (hence the name "glasswort").
The plant should get 2-3 hours of sunlight a day.
- Climate: 15 to 30 Degree.
- Watering: moderate watering required
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: NPK fertilizer Should be used which gives a healthy plant
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
- The pot should be changed only Read More.
About common glasswort
Glasswort is succulent plant that belongs to the amaranth family. There are around 60 species of glasswort that originate from North America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Glasswort is halophyte, which means that it grows in areas with high content of salt in the soil. It can be found along the coasts and in the salt marshes and mangroves. Glasswort quickly colonizes mudflats in salty marshes (pioneer species), where other plants cannot survive. People cultivate glasswort as a source of food, oil and fuel.
- Seed of Salicornia bigelovii (species of glasswort) are cultivated as a source of edible oil.
- Sodium carbonate extracted from the glasswort was used for the preparation of soaps until the 19th century.
- Glasswort is an annual plant, which means that it completes its life cycle in one year.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.