- One Christmas cactus Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 to 12 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Soil: Use a quality soil rich in humus and other nutrients.
- Temperature: Maintain an optimal climate of 65 degrees.
- Watering: Keep the soil evenly moist while your plant is blooming, misting it frequently.
- Light: Place the cactus in an east-facing window for moderate light and some direct sun.
- Fertilization: Apply a high-potassium fertilizer every two weeks once buds form.
- Transplantation: Repot your cactus each year after flowering.
Festive, indoor plants for the holiday season, Christmas cacti make a great addition to your house décor. They bloom right in time for Christmas and are stunning to look at when they flower. Set them in an east-facing window and watch their green hanging branches bloom with red, white, yellow, pink or purple flowers. Luckily, these plants are easy to maintain and their blooming period is long-lasting, over the course of a several weeks. this type of cactus is flush with bold blooms, making it a welcome sight in the middle of winter. The Schlumbergera x buckleyi is a hybrid plant often called the Thanksgiving or Christmas cactus. Although they're separate species, both types bloom during the late fall or early winter season and grow moderately fast, able to reach two feet tall in two years. Tropical in origin, all varieties of holiday cactus can be started any time of the year indoors as a houseplant until the summer when you can replant it outdoors. Given easy care steps, your cactus will bloom on its own at the beginning of winter.
|Common Name||Holiday cactus, crab cactus|
|Botanical Name||Schlumbergera x buckleyi|
|Plant Type||Succulent, cactus, epiphyte|
|Mature Size||6–12 in. tall, 12–24 in. wide|
|Soil Type||Moist, well-drained, loamy|
|Soil pH||Neutral to acidic (5.0 to 7.0)|
|Bloom Time||Late fall, early winter|
|Flower Color||Pink, red, white, purple, orange|
|Hardiness Zones||10–12 (USA)|
|Native Area||South America|
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 liters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Click on this link - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.