- One Borrro's tail house plant
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx.1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Feature of Borro's tail Plant
- Reachable Plant Height: 6 to 10 feet (4 to 20 inches)
- Pot Requirement: 10 to 12 inches.
- Plant Type: Indoor & Outdoor Plant.
- Caring: Easy to care for addition to your summer garden.
- Soil Type: The soil should be soft and well-drained and rich in essential
- Start planting when the temperature is stable. Use a small pot for one leaf. Re-pot when a plant grows drastically. Take care of roots while planting. Keep a safe distance between two plants as they should not collide with each other.
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
- The pot should be changed only Read More.
Donkey's tail (also commonly known as burro's tail or lamb's tail) is a popular and easy-to-grow succulent with rows of fleshy, tear-drop shaped leaves. Native to Honduras and Mexico, mature specimens grow slow and steady but can reach trailing lengths of up to four feet long in six years' time (though the average length is closer to 24 inches). Indoors, the succulent can be planted and propagated year-round, while outdoors it does best planted in early spring. Red, yellow, or white flowers can emerge in late summer, though the plant rarely blooms indoors.
|Donkey's tail, burro's tail, lamb's tail
|1–4 ft. long, 1–2 ft. wide
|Neutral to acidic
|Red, white, yellow
|10, 11 (USDA)
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.