About Asiatic Lily Flower Bulb
Lilies are tall perennials ranging in height from 2–6 ft (60–180 cm). Many species form stem roots. With these, the bulb grows naturally at some depth in the soil, and each year the new stem puts out adventitious roots above the bulb as it emerges from the soil. These roots are in addition to the basal roots that develop at the base of the bulb. The flowers are large, often fragrant, and come in a wide range of colors including White, Yellow, Orange, Pink, and Red. Markings include spots and brush strokes. The plants are late spring- or summer-flowering. Flowers are borne in racemes or umbels at the tip of the stem, with six tepals spreading or reflexed, to give flowers varying from funnel shape to a "Turk's cap". The tepals are free from each.
- Pack of 5 ASIATIC LILY imported flower bulbs
- Flower color : white
Variety : ASIATIC LILY
- Free guide book inside the order
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 4 to 5 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% cocopeat / 20% vermicompost / 30% soil / 20% sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 1 to 2 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice in a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
UDANTA Bulbs sells the best qualities of hybrid, imported, Indian grown seeds and bulbs. Have a unique verity which is easily grown in your garden gives you amazing, beautiful colors and lots of blooms. Enhanced your to grow more and fell you happy, loyal felling deliver to your door steps. We have huge ranges of the best collection of seeds and bulbs. That is easily to grow as per your climate base and which is perfectly grown. We also provide the best growing tips and guide. Always loyal for the customers trust and we caring the feelings of yours efforts so we try to maintain the qualities and serves the best and best always for you. Have lots of amazing verities like seeds of flowers, vegetable, plants, bulbs. Best collection of the flower seeds, vegetable seeds, flower bulbs in imported and Indian verities. We have all flower bulbs collection like hyacinth, daffodil, tulip, muscari, liilum, oriental lily, nargis, lily flower bulbs, allium, iris, curcuma, amaryllis lily flower bulbs, football lily, gloxinia, begonia, calla lily, rain lily, anemone, ranunculus, asiatic lily bulbs and more items.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.