- One Heartleaf ice Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 to 12 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Soil: Use a quality soil rich in and other nutrients.
- Temperature: Maintain an optimal climate of 65 degrees.
- Watering: Keep the soil evenly moist while your plant is blooming, misting it frequently.
- Light: Place the cactus in an east-facing window for moderate light and some direct sun.
- Fertilization: Apply a high-potassium fertilizer every two weeks once buds form.
- Transplantation: Repot your cactus each year after flowering.
Aptenia cordifolia, a type of ice plant also known as the baby sun rose, is a durable summer bloomer native to South AfricaWhat makes it special:
- Evergreen and fast-growing succulent plant.
- Used as love and good luck charm.
- Beautiful elegent flowers with attractive heart shape leaves.
- Low maintance succulent plant.
|1||Aptenia, Heartleaf Ice – Succulent Plant|
|2||5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
Aptenia cordifolia is a sun-loving perennial that produces small, bright reddish-purple, daisy-like blooms atop thick, succulent stems.Aptenia cordifolia also known as the heartleaf ice plant. The plant belongs to the family of Aizocea. The leaves of the plant resemble a heart thus the name is heartleaf.
The plant is common in Arizona and California. The plant could be in your ground covers as they love spreading on the grounds.This perennial plant needs abundant sunlight and water. The plant belongs to tropical and tender perennials. They require sandy soil. Heartleaf can be planted during the spring. Low maintenance plant with moderate needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.