- Pack of one healthy plant
- Pot size 4 to 5-inch nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Gifting ribbon one
- Plant T tag one
- Plants caring guide manual
- Reachable plant height: 5 to 10 feet
- Required pot size: 5 to 12 inches
- Type of plants: flowering plant for indoor and shading place
- Flowering: no
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 7 to 20 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering 2-3 times a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer in one month 2gm par liters of water
Aloe 'White Fox': A loose rosette of thick, white leaves covered with dark purple to green blotches. It blooms with bright coral flowers on tall bloom stalks. This miniature Aloe stays small but produces plentiful new offsets around its base. The offsets can be removed to transplant or left to develop into a clustered colony.
Soft succulents will not survive a hard frost, but if there is a risk of freezing temperatures they can be brought indoors to grow on a sunny window sill or under a grow light. They need bright sunlight, great drainage, and infrequent water to prevent rot. Pick containers with drainage holes and use well-draining cactus and succulent soil with 50% to 70% mineral grit such as coarse sand, pumice, or perlite. Water deeply enough for water to run out the drainage hole, then wait for the soil to fully dry before watering again
Common Name: White Fox Aloe
Plant Family: Asphodelaceae
Light: High Water: Low;
Pot Size: 4"
COLOR - PRIMARY
COLOR - SECONDARY
Purple / Black
Zone 10 (30F)
RECOMMENDED LIGHT CONDITIONS
Full Sun, Bright Indoor Light
GROWTH HABIT / SHAPE
Vertical Grower / Tall Stem
Hard to Kill
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.