- Pack of one healthy plant
- Pot size 4 to 5-inch nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Gifting ribbon one
- Plant T tag one
- Plants caring guide manual
- Reachable plant height: 5 to 10 feet
- Required pot size: 5 to 12 inches
- Type of plants: flowering plant for indoor and shading place
- Flowering: YES
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 7 to 20 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering 2-3 times a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer in one month 2gm par liters of water
They can be differentiated from other Aloiampelos species by the way that the soft, white, hair-like teeth (=ciliaris) that grow along the margins of the leaves, extend all the way around the stem, at the base of the leaf.
The fleshy leaves themselves are strongly recurved (helping to anchor the tall stems in dense thickets and assist the plant in climbing). The leaf sheaths are conspicuously striped green and white.
These plants grow very quickly, producing long, thin, untidy stems that shoot upwards, producing large bright orange-red flowers once they reach the sun. If there are no nearby trees to act as host and support, it just forms a straggly shrub.
The red flowers appear mostly from November to April.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.