About Allium flower
This flower symbolizes unity, good fortune, prosperity, humility, and patience. The perfect flower for someone starting a business or doing something significantly important for them!
Major mechanisms of alliums organology sulfides for preventing chronic disease include anticancer, preventive cardiovascular and heart diseases, anti-inflammation, ant obesity, antidiabetic, antimicrobial activities, and neuroprotective and immunological effects Even after the blooms fade, most allium flowerheads remain quite showy on their tall wands through early summer. Allium flowers rarely smell like onions — it's the foliage that smells strong, and only when you crush it.
- Pack of 5 imported flower bulbs
- Flower color : Purple
Variety: Allium purple imported
- Free guide book inside the order
Udanta For more Information Related to This product we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which helps you Grow the bulbs of your flowers easily and gives you the best ever result
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 4 to 5 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopeat / 20% Vermicomposting / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 1 to 2 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.