- One Healthy Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 to 12 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Soil: Use a quality soil rich in and other nutrients.
- Temperature: Maintain an optimal climate of 65 degrees.
- Watering: Keep the soil evenly moist while your plant is blooming, misting it frequently.
- Light: Place the cactus in an east-facing window for moderate light and some direct sun.
- Fertilization: Apply a high-potassium fertilizer every two weeks once buds form.
- Transplantation: Repot your cactus each year after flowering.
Name – Crassula
Family – Crassulaceae
Type – succulent plant
Height – 8 inches (20 cm)
Exposure – well-lit
Soil – light, well-drained
Foliage – evergreen
Flowering – summer
Crassula is an indoor succulent plant family that displays surprising evergreen leafage. It shows up in more and more places for its very trendy ornamental value.
Caring for it is something anyone can succeed in, even though to keep it beautiful these tips will be very useful.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.