- Pack of one healthy plant
- Pot size 4 to 5-inch nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Gifting ribbon one
- Plant T tag one
- Plants caring guide inside
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 7 to 20 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering 2-3 times a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer in one month 2gm par liters of water
Aloe rauhii "Snowflakes " is a rare succulent with beautiful rosettes of green leaves speckled with so many snowflakes that they appear more white than green. They also send up 12 to 18 inch stalks with bright orange blooms tipped with yellow. It makes a nice window sill or patio plant.up to 6 inches (15 cm) tall, with clumping rosettes, up to 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter ,rose-scarlet flowers, up to 1 inch (2.5 cm) long. The leaves have characteristic heavily white oval spots with tiny white marginal teeth. In full sun the leaves become a purplish orange in color.
Aloe rauhii "Snowflakes " is a rare succulent with beautiful rosettes of green leaves speckled with so many snowflakes that they appear more white than green.Full sun to filtered shade. Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not over water.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.