The Tricolor Prayer Plant (Tri-Color ) is an easy-to-grow house plant that prefers very bright indirect light. The tops of the leaves are variegated white and green, while the undersides are a brilliant reddish pink. Native to rain forests of Brazil, it requires high humidity and warm temperatures to thrive. Tricolor plants can be expected to grow to be about 3 feet.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 8 to 12 Inches.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Reachable Plant Height: 2 to 3 feet.
- Plant Type:Indoors & Outdoors.
- Caring: Keep your triostar soil consistently moist, but not soggy. Allow the top inch of soil to dry out before watering again.
- Soil Type: Moist but well-drained.
Common Name: Magenta Triostar, Stromanthe, Tricolor, or Triostar.
Scientific Name: Amaranthus gangeticus.
- The tricolor plant needs 2-3 hours of sunlight a day.
- Climate: 10 to 30 Degree.
- Watering: Water every 1–2 weeks, allowing the soil to dry out halfway down between waterings.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: Use a high phosphate fertilizer for 2 months prior to the plant's normal blooming time. That will fuel the plant to produce more profuse and larger.
- The pot should be changed only when the plant becomes a little bigger Read More...
It needs soil to keep moist all time, for moist soil regular watering twice or twice in growing time must be needed. But standing water is harmful to this plant growth and also dry soil can because of the die of this plant.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Click on this link - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.