About Syngonium Plant
Syngonium Plant As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then successively chance spike-shaped as it matures. Syngonium plants are not just decorative, they have the ability to cleanse the air you, breathe and act as anti-pollutants. These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution, even volatile organic compounds such as benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene. They also reduce airborne microbes and increase humidity. Researchers from NASA and other organizations have approved this plant as an air purifier, and it tops the list. Syngonium absorbs pollutants into their leaves, and the toxins go to the root zone where they are transformed into nutrients for the plant. Houseplants also emit water vapors that help the plant pull polluted air to the roots where the plant converts the toxins to plant food.
Features What Makes It Special
- These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution,
- This gave 24 × 7 oxygen, reducing the effect of carbon mono oxide, benzene or formaldehyde gases.
- Researchers from NASA and other organizations have approved this plant as an air purifier, and it tops the list.
- The best place to place this plant is the living room, office desk dining room, or another shaded place.
- This plant makes pollution-free and performs air purifiers. Replace artificial plants and catch a healthy lifestyle.
- Low maintenance plant and easy to grow.
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature is 10 to 15 degrees Celsius
- Watering: Watering thrice a week in the evening 50-100ml at one time.
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizer: Use NPK fertilizer in 1-2 months one time 2 gm per liter of water and mix well to spray it.
Products Images is only for reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.