- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 1 to 2 Feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Reachable Plant Height: 20 to 50 feet.
- Plant Type: Outdoor Plant.
- Caring: Water thoroughly then allow the soil to dry slightly between watering. Waterless in winter when growth has slowed.
- Soil Type: The soil should be soft and well-drained and rich in essential nutrients.
- Full to partial sun.
- Climate: 30 to 50 Degree
- Watering: Water your Chinese Fan Palm when the top 50%-75% of the soil is dry. Never let them sit in water or soggy soil, as this will cause root rot.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: Fertilizers should be used once or twice a month. Any fertilizer can be used. use NPK in your Plant.
- Syngonium plant is best for table top plants and gifting purpose
- This Plant Improves Indoor Air Quality
- Best indoor plant for houses, offices, or restaurants.
- This plant makes pollution-free and performs air purifiers. Replace artificial plants and catch a healthy lifestyle.
- Low maintenance plant and easy to grow.
Syngonium Plant As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then successively chance spike-shaped as it matures. Syngonium plants are not just decorative, they have the ability to cleanse the air you, breathe and act as anti-pollutants. These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution, even volatile organic compounds such as benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene. They also reduce airborne microbes and increase humidity. Researchers from NASA and other organizations have approved this plant as an air purifier, and it tops the list.