Syngonium Plant As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then successively chance spike-shaped as it matures. Syngonium plants are not just decorative, they have the ability to cleanse the air you, breathe and act as anti-pollutants. These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution, even volatile organic compounds such as benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene. They also reduce airborne microbes and increase humidity. Researchers from NASA and other organizations have approved this plant as an air purifier, and it tops the list. Syngonium absorbs pollutants into their leaves, and the toxins go to the root zone where they are transformed into nutrients for the plant. Houseplants also emit water vapors that help the plant pull polluted air to the roots where the plant converts the toxins to plant food.
Common Name: Syngonium, Arrowhead plant
Scientific Name: Syngonium podophyllum
Features What Makes It Special
- These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution,
- This gave 24 × 7 oxygen, reduces the effect of carbon mono oxide, benzene or formaldehyde gases.
- Researchers from NASA and other organizations have approved this plant as an air purifier, and it tops the list.
- The best place to place this plant is the living room, office desk dining room, or another shaded place.
- This plant makes pollution-free and performs air purifiers. Replace artificial plants and catch a healthy lifestyle.
- Low maintenance plant and easy to grow.
- Reachable plant height: 4 to 5 feet
- Required Normal pot size: 6 to 12 inches
- Type of plants: air-purifying indoor plant
- Flowering: no – its decorative plants
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 10 to 15 degree Celsius
- Watering: Watering thrice a week in the evening 50-100ml at one time.
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizer: Use NPK fertilizer in 1-2 months one time 2 gm per liter of water and mix well to spray it.
- Pack of one plant
- Pot includes 4 to 5-inch black or red nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Plant gifting ribbon
- One plant tag
- Plants caring and guide book
If the pot of the plant is small, then re-potting the plant again, otherwise, there is no need to change it. To begin re-potting, first, prepare the soil. Then fill some soil in the pot, take out the plant very comfortably so that the roots do not break, and put the plant in the pot. And fill the pot with soil a little.
After planting in the pot, put some water in the plant and keep it in a shady place, keeping it in a shady place makes the plant feel comfortable and grows faster.
From time to time, the leaves of the plant shed, followed by new leaves. Do not panic when the leaves fall, if the leaves of the plant start getting damaged, they should be removed. If weeds are growing in the plant, then remove it, otherwise, the growth of the plant stops. And if insects are found in the plant, they should be treated with neem oil or insecticide at the appropriate time.
Plants Caring: Read more
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.