- One Strawberry Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- The Strawberries plant does not require much care.
- Reduces Acidity. The citric acid contained in this bitter-sweet fruit
- Strawberries are grown in temperate climates across the world, including The majority of Strawberries grown in the are from California.
- Strawberries are very rich in antioxidants and plant compounds.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
The garden strawberry (or simply strawberry; Fragaria ananassa) is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetnes. Strawberries are bright red, juicy, and sweet. They're an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese and also contain decent amounts of folate (vitamin B9) and potassium.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.