Stevia is a perennial herb. The height of this plant reach approx. 2 to 3 feet. There are many benefits from consuming it. Leaves of the stevia plant are used to make a sugar substitute. Stevia is often touted as a safe and healthy sugar substitute that can sweeten up foods without the negative health effects linked to refined sugar. It's also associated with several impressive health benefits. Which in addition as a natural sweetener helps in controlling blood sugar, cholesterol, blood pressure. Stevia herb parts are very low in calories. Parts by parts, its dry leaves possess roughly 40 times more sweetness than sugar.
- Care of this plant is very low and easy.
- After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water.
- Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries).
- Water should never be poured in the afternoon.
- Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to
- which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- It's also associated with several impressive health benefits.
- Its leaves are very fragrance.
- Almost all the parts of the plant taste sweet.
- Stevia May Help Control Blood Sugar And Insulin Levels.
- Benefits Diabetes And Metabolic Syndrome.
- A Sweetener That’s Good For Your Teeth.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- One Stevia Sweet Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 8 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.