- One Star Fruit Kamrak Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Kamrak fruit is a very low calorie fruit.
- This fruit is very tasty and sour.
- Kamarak contains dietary fiber, vitamins A, B, C and minerals like phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, iron and potassium.
- This plant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Star fruit — or carambola — is a sweet and sour fruit that has the shape of a five-point star. The skin is edible and the flesh has a mild, sour flavor that makes it popular in a number of dishes. The star fruit is yellow or green in color. SUMMARY Star fruit is a sweet and sour fruit shaped like a five-point star. Carambola, or star fruit, or Birambi is the fruit of Averrhoa carambola, a species of tree native to tropical Southeast Asia. The fruit is commonly consumed throughout Micronesia, parts of East Asia, and the Caribbean. The tree is cultivated throughout tropical areas.
Carambola fruit is an extremely low-calorie fruit that is rich in dietary fibre, vitamin A, B and C along with minerals like zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, iron and potassium among others. Moreover, it has high amounts of antioxidants like polyphenolic compounds, quercetin, gallic acid and epicatechin.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.