- Pack of one plant
- Pot size 4 to 5 inches
- Plant height 10 to 12 inches
- Gifting ribbon
- Plant T tag
- Plants caring guide
Features What Makes It Special
- The Spider Plant produces oxygen whilst purifying the air in your home and office by absorbing carbon monoxide, formaldehyde and xylene.
- Best indoor plant for houses, offices, or restaurants and decoration.
- This plant makes pollution-free and performs air purifiers.
- Low light-loving plants.
- Low maintenance - Watering twice a week in the evening.
- The most popular varieties feature long grassy green-and-white-lineate leaves, the look is very beautiful.
- The Spider plants are easy to grow and bloom under a variety of conditions.
- Small white-colored flowers emerge in the spider plant, which later becomes the plant, and they can be separated later.
- Reachable plant height: 2 to 3 feet
- Required pot size: 6 to 10 inches
- Type of plants: indoor flower plants
- Flowering: yes
- Flower color: white
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 10 to 25 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering thrice a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK or Epsom salt fertilizer after one month 2gm par liters of water
Common Name: Spider Plant, Ribbon Plant, Airplane Plant
Scientific Name: Chlorophytum Comosum
Family: Asparagus Family
First, prepare the soil. Then fill a little soil in the pot, and set the plant comfortably inside it, and fill it around with some soil, then add some water after that so that the plant can set its roots.
After re-potting in the pot, place the plant in a shady place and regularly water 20-30 ml for 2 weeks, which makes it easier for the plant to develop roots and the plant starts growing faster.
When the leaves of the plant begin to deteriorate, they should be removed, otherwise, the plant starts to deteriorate. And if weeds are growing in the plant, then they should be removed, and throw away so that it does not come out again, it affects the growth of the plant. If insects are found in the plant, they should be treated with neem oil or insecticide at the appropriate time.
Plants Caring: Read more
One of the easiest indoor plants to maintain, the Spider Plant produces oxygen whilst purifying the air in your home and office by absorbing carbon monoxide, formaldehyde and xylene. Additionally, Spider Plants are non-toxic and are in fact edible, making them safe for pets and young children.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants , Air purifier Plants , Plants