The Balsbenia plant grows Magnolia champa, known in English as champak, is a large evergreen tree in the Magnoliaceae family. Michelia Champa is a synonym of Magnolia champa. It known for its fragrant flowers, and its timber used in woodworking. Twigs are ascending and forming a narrow umbelliform crown. Flowers are fragrant, tepals 15-20, yellow to orange, inverted-lance-shaped. sily in any pot, home garden or planter. This plant has very beautiful round shaped flowers, which look very attractive. This is an Evergreen flower plant. This plant is perfect for your home garden.
Plants caring tips
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water using fertilizer(N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant
- Son champa plants can be easily grown in any pot, home garden or planters.
- This plant grows easily in any pot or planter larger than 10 inches.
- This plant grows well in full sun or shady place.
- The moonlight plant is evergreen; harvesting this plant can make good shape.
- It flowers in bunches on the plant, and has a very nice smell in the evening.
- Plant Height Approx. 15 To 25 Feet.
- One Son Champa Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot /Red 4/5 Inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 To 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.