About product: Snake Plants
Its stiff sword-shaped leaves grow vertically from a basal rosette. Leaves are banded yellow on either side with a light green, lightly banded center. Mature leaves are a golden yellow with light Gray-green cross-banding. It is grown for the hemp-like fiber in the leaves, which is called bowstring hemp.
Plant type: Indoor and shading place
Pot size: 6 to 10-inch pot is required for the good growth of the plant.
Care and guide: Read more...
- Sansevieria trifasciata (also known as snake plant or mother-in-law's tongue) is one of the most famous and hardy kind of houseplants.
- The snake plant adds great architectonic form to a room and complements all styles of decors.
- This plant best air purifer plants gives 24x7 oxygen.
- The Snake plant purifies air by absorbing toxins from the leaves and producing pure oxygen. The Snake plant is an ideal bedroom plant.
- This plant is given in wedding gifts, valentines gifts, all kinds of gifts.
- Low maintenance – Watering twice a week in evening.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.